Included: 1 sage bundle wrapped in red roses 🌹 & set with clear quartz, 1 jar of soaking salts (enough for 1 bath), 1 stick of palo santo Healthy rituals are at the foundation of everything Naturally Empowered. They can hold deep meaning, healing & transformation when we commit to them. Our hope is that you employ our products & services as tools and stepping stones for sweet, challenging, breath-taking growth. Bundle: The color of the roses used in these bundles corresponds to the Root Chakra, the Chakra of Desire and Life-force. Clear quartz is considered a “master healer.” It draws off negative energy of all kinds. Soak: With dried roses, homegrown lavender, sage & jasmine oil, you have your ultimate bathing ritual. Palo Santo: clear negative energy, restore tranquility and calm.
Bathing Ritual Kit
Shipping: is 5-8 business days unless otherwise noted.
1) Gather tools: sage, matches or a candle, fireproof dish or abalone shell to catch embers and ashes.
2) Open a door or a window so the unwanted energy you are trying to clear has a pathway to get out.
3) Set your intention or create a mantra. Take a moment before you light the sage to determine what exactly it is that you're trying to purify or release from you or your space. Or decide on a mantra/prayer to repeat while smoke cleansing that encapsulates this intention. It can be something you come up with on your own, for instance "I let go and release what no longer serves me."
4) Hold the sage at a 45-degree angle, light it using your match or candle, and let it burn for about 20 seconds. After that, gently blow out the flame so you see orange embers on one end. The smoke should now billow up.
5) If smoke cleansing your space, slowly walk around and allow the smoke to waft around. Guide the smoke and unwanted energy toward the open window or door, so it can escape. Don't forget to cleanse your technology (phones or laptops).
If saging yourself, follow the same steps as above, but focus on your body instead. Standing, wand the smoke around your feet first and work your way up. Repeat your mantra (either internally or aloud) as you go, envisioning the smoke is clearing you of any and all lingering negativity.
6) Be safe! If you see little embers fall on the ground, tamp them out immediately. Never let the burning sage stay unattended for any reason. Also, take care not to inhale the smoke.
7) Once you're ready to extinguish the sage stick, press the burning tip firmly into your fireproof vessel, dirt, or sand until the smoke no longer rises. Don't use water to extinguish the hot embers. When you are done using the sage stick, you can keep it in a vessel until you are ready to use it again.