Included: 2 sage bundles wrapped in red roses 🌹 & set with clear quartz. Why are roses so special? The color of the roses used in these bundles corresponds to the Root Chakra, the Chakra of Desire and Lifeforce. Roses also appear in several of the Major Arcana cards of the Tarot. The Magician card presents the rose as a symbol of blossoming magic and wisdom in the human soul. The Strength card reminds us that the most delicate of flowers is not without thorny spiritual protection. CLEAR QUARTZ: This white crystal is considered a “master healer.” Clear Quartz draws off negative energy of all kinds. It balances and revitalises the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes. Clear Quartz harmonises all the chakras and aligns the subtle bodies. Healthy rituals are at the foundation of everything Naturally Empowered. They can hold deep meaning, healing & transformation when we commit to them. Our hope is that you employ our products & services as tools and stepping stones for sweet, challenging, breath-taking growth. SMOKE CLEANSING: Out of respect for Native American/Indigenous cultures & their sacred medicine, we use our bundles for smoke cleansing as opposed to smudging. Smudging is a symbol of culture, faith, and heritage.Smoke cleansing an interpretive practice that can be performed by anyone. Because it is not tied to a specific rite or culture, creativity is a key component to these rituals. As one pleases, it is the process of burning an herb, incense or wood and using the smoke to cleanse an area, person, energy or item.The white sage we purchase is sustainably grown on a family farm near San Diego, California whose mission is to support the preservation of sacred plants. Some of our bundles are made of common sage, which we grow at our farm, here, in Detroit :) Use this ritual to cleanse your space, energy and protect yourself person. Expect locally procured flowers & herbs & one of our favorite crystals wrapped to order. Please note: each bundle will look different. None are the same :) Quantity: 1
Rose 🌹 Bundle Duo
Shipping: is 5-8 business days unless otherwise noted.
1) Gather tools: sage, matches or a candle, fireproof dish or abalone shell to catch embers and ashes.
2) Open a door or a window so the unwanted energy you are trying to clear has a pathway to get out.
3) Set your intention or create a mantra. Take a moment before you light the sage to determine what exactly it is that you're trying to purify or release from you or your space. Or decide on a mantra/prayer to repeat while smoke cleansing that encapsulates this intention. It can be something you come up with on your own, for instance "I let go and release what no longer serves me."
4) Hold the sage at a 45-degree angle, light it using your match or candle, and let it burn for about 20 seconds. After that, gently blow out the flame so you see orange embers on one end. The smoke should now billow up.
5) If smoke cleansing your space, slowly walk around and allow the smoke to waft around. Guide the smoke and unwanted energy toward the open window or door, so it can escape. Don't forget to cleanse your technology (phones or laptops).
If saging yourself, follow the same steps as above, but focus on your body instead. Standing, wand the smoke around your feet first and work your way up. Repeat your mantra (either internally or aloud) as you go, envisioning the smoke is clearing you of any and all lingering negativity.
6) Be safe! If you see little embers fall on the ground, tamp them out immediately. Never let the burning sage stay unattended for any reason. Also, take care not to inhale the smoke.
7) Once you're ready to extinguish the sage stick, press the burning tip firmly into your fireproof vessel, dirt, or sand until the smoke no longer rises. Don't use water to extinguish the hot embers. When you are done using the sage stick, you can keep it in a vessel until you are ready to use it again.